Tuesday, June 22, 2010

(119) Happy Birthday Bradster!












Happy Birthday Bradster! As of we didn’t have enough to Celebrate this past week we are celebrating Brad’s Birthday today. Yep, but like any good dog will tell you, age is just a matter of the mind.

Max had this to say about Brad when I asked him how he felt about Brad and Brad’s birthday:
“Couldn’t happen to a nicer guy. I like how he operates, he is one of those direct humans that you truly get what you see. He tells it like it is and he is very affectionate to me. I’m thankful for him claiming me when no one else would. My life would be very different and not so fun without Brad’s love. Congratulations Buddy! Can I follow you somewhere?”

Beekster had this to say about Brad:
“At first I was afraid of THE MAN. Then he started to scratch me under my chin and he let me cuddle up next to him when I was scared of thunder and stuff. He’s a cool Dude! I like it when Brad takes me for a walk even though he makes me walk at a heel. And we both like to torture the cat…Chez.”

Chez demanded his say as well:
“You're not getting me to wear any stupid hat! Dogs are silly and will do that sort of thing but I still kinda like Brad anyway. He is the one that remembers to feed me and clean out my litter box weekly. I like to lay right next to him when he’s the only one at home to sleep with. He’s so nice and warm! Sometimes I try to get him to move around the house quickly so I start climbing on the furniture or on the counter so he will chase after me. It’s a cat thing. I think Brad likes to play this game with me."

JesseJames phoned in to be interviewed:
"Brad’s a real Dog’s Man if you know what I mean, Wink Wink, Know what I mean, Know What I mean? I remember when he rescued me from the woods behind his house and he picked off all the little green seed clingons. Then there was the time when he found me when I was lost and couldn’t find my way home. I had just found my forever home with Juli and I got lost right off the bat. Well, Brad found me and carried me all the way home. He knows what it is like to be lost and then found. He didn’t get mad at me and he is so gentle that I like it when he scratches me behind my ears or pats my side. He always has time for a scratch down! I love Brad!"

No comments:

Post a Comment